Brett and I have enjoyed many trips and vacations during our nine year relationship, but this one was unlike any other because of our little guy. Sure it was a little stressful at times and we had to coordinate most things around his schedule, but all the hassle was worth it. He did so great on both plane rides and let us enjoy our time in New Orleans without any major meltdowns. He was rewarded with a million hugs in Baton Rouge and lots of time with the Geyer girls, which I think is a pretty great reward for anyone. As for me, I just loved sitting back and watching the interaction between Evan and three of the most beautiful and sweet girls on the planet. He was the apple of their eyes, much like he is for me all day, everyday.
Looking back on the weekend makes me think about all the wonderful trips and vacations that we'll experience with Evan throughout the coming years. I don't think anything excites me as much as that. I hope Evan enjoys traveling as much as his daddy and I do. To me, there is no greater gift than being able to see the world and meet new people from different walks of life. Providing Evan with this gift will be a dream come true for me. I already can't wait for his next adventure!
oh, we love you guys!! can't wait to see you all again, hugs to evan :)
ReplyDelete