I love to bake. Cook? Not so much. But give me flour, sugar, eggs, and my beloved KitchenAid mixer and I'm a happy girl. Naturally it was only a matter of time before I let Evan test his baking skills. Together, we made a batch of Nana's oatmeal raisin cookies on Saturday. I thought they would be the perfect Fall treat. Evan had lots of fun stirring ingredients and playing with measuring spoons. It was messy and took twice the time as usual but it provided for some easy weekend entertainment. I have a feeling somebody's going to love it in about a month when the REAL baking begins!
My experience as a mom is limited but I've already learned more in this role than any other. Every day brings a new lesson, a new memory, and a new headache.
get out! These photos are so adorable! Now I need to try that with O!
ReplyDeleteOH! that face!! He is SOOOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteyes, beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDelete