Evan has a new hobby: raking the many – and I mean MANY – leaves that continue to fall in the miniature forest that is our backyard. Sunday was beautiful here, so Brett and I spent part of the afternoon raking piles of leaves, mainly to give Chafie a place to hide his ball. Evan immediately took control of the situation, much like he always does lately, and raked on his own. With a full-size rake.
"I am getting paid for this, right?"
Today, he was back at it again. You have to admire his commitment and work ethic. Chafie is just thankful that the kid is providing him with endless amounts of fun. This paired with the fact that Evan has been feeding Chafie from the table lately is definitely a turning point in their relationship.
I had to add a shot from our walk yesterday. The trees here in North Carolina are incredibly beautiful right now.
What a good helper he is with the leaves. I love the wagon/leaves shot--NC is really beautiful right now!
ReplyDelete